Focused on Assisting Clients with all their Franchise Related Matters
Whether you are looking to purchase a new franchise, sell a franchise, or currently own a franchise, proper planning and due diligence is key. Our franchise attorneys have over 30 years of unmatched legal and business experience that has allowed us to successfully help franchisors and franchisees in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
We offer several services to prospective and existing franchisees of all sizes, including:
- Negotiate and structure franchise and license arrangements
- Evaluate the risks and benefits of purchasing a franchise
- Resolve disputes with franchisors
- Prepare and review franchise documents
- Alcohol and beverage licenses
- Purchase, sale, and transfer of existing franchised businesses.
Drawing upon the depth of our firm's other areas of practice, we can also help with other business matters such as:
- Form a new business entity (e.g. corporation or limited liability company)
- Review, draft, and negotiate ownership agreements
- Review and negotiate leases
- Review and draft employment contracts, confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Tax Planning
- Bankruptcy advice and counseling
Contact Our Franchise Attorneys to Assist with your Business Goals
If you are an aspiring franchise owner or looking to sell a franchise, we can help you turn your ideas into actions. To learn more about how McNamee Hosea can help you purchase, sell or grow your franchise, contact us today. Our skilled franchise lawyers can partner with you to build a lasting relationship that is mutually beneficial.
- Robert J. Kim
- Garth E. Beall
Meet the Attorneys